Nivedhana
With Immense Pleasure, I announce the arrival of my first child, Nivedhana G Sadish. She was born on October 25th 2006 at 10:27 AM.

Both the mom and the child are doing good.

We Thank everyone for your wishes.

18 Responses to “Nivedhana G Sadish – Arrived !”

1. Saravanan.AR says:

Hi Sadish,

It’s good to hear you that Mom and child
    are well. Convey my wishes to your new-born
    Nivedhana. Congratulations, once again.

2. Hey Sadish, congrats to you and your wife!!, I wish you all including the new born Nivedhana G Sadish a happy life.

3. Uma Ramesh says:

Hello Sadish,

Congratulations on the arrival of your new baby girl! Sure life will be more fun now with sleepless nights and endless diaper changes *S*..but sure you’ll enjoy the bundle of joy..

Nice name – Nivedhana – sure you did not keep a name starting with ‘A’ *LOL*

Congratulations again!

Uma

4. Congratulations and thanks for the themes…be sure to try and get some sleep now.

5. Marsha says:

Congratulations!!! I love babies.

6. Jonski says:

I hope you still get some time to produce your attractive and original websites.
    All the best!

7. Erik says:

Congratulations to the new family member and the new website design!

Enjoy the sleepless nights ;)

Erik

8. Sadish says:

Thanks for your wishes.

and Uma, I was laughing out loud when I read your comment.

9. Dean says:

Congrats! Enjoy the time you have with her, especially the time where she doesn’t talk. It doesn’t last as long as you might think. Before you know it, she’ll be talking your head off, she won’t want you to hold her anymore, and you’ll wish she was a baby again. :)

10. Angela says:

How sweet! I wish you, your wife, and the little one all the best.

11. Dear Sadish,

Nice to read your reply! I was just searching Orkut and Blogspot for people who had mentioned the word ‘Ilaiyaraaja’ in their profiles and naturally, I landed on your profile too. I was only too happy to see that. I didn’t know about Nivedhana’s birth. Anyway, now that I know, I wish you and Geetha a great parenthood. Congratulations! Take care. I will write more later.

Yours Always Musically,
    Vijay.

12. chrys says:

Congratulations Dad!!

13. Peter says:

Congratulations!

Also want to say thank you for developing the theme Misty Look. Its just amazing, and I am using it on my page with great delight right now.

14. Shraddha says:

Hey Sadish,

CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS on your baby.

golly i m very late in this. but i read your post only today and hence got to know only today.

do send me the link with your baby’s snaps.

regards,
    shraddha

15. dieu says:

Maybe a little bit too late, but better too late than never : congratulations with your newborn daughter ! Greetings from Belgium (Europe).

16. Shannon says:

hey, congrates on the arrival of your little daughter…
    I was using your theme on one of my blog, and drop by to have a look… (reason for the congratulatory coming so late)
    I have a daughter too, about 4 months older than your little one… :D